Fitasylum tutor / assessor vacancy
An excellent opportunity for a Tutor/Assessor to join our established team to deliver Personal Trainer Qualifications online and in person across the North West
Due to the dynamic growth and success, we have an excellent opportunity for a Tutor / Assessor to join our established team to deliver Personal Trainer qualifications both online and in person across the North West. It is essential you hold a L3 Personal Training qualification.
Ideally, you’ll be based in the North West of England as the majority of the direct delivery courses take place in Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire and Cheshire. The salary for this role is £23k + Bonus’s and is dependent on previous qualifications and experience.
• Support a caseload of online learners undertaking the L3 Diploma in Gym Instructing & Personal Training
• Deliver a number of face to face Personal Trainer Courses each year
• Support, mentor and coach learners through their chosen qualification
• One of the following assessor qualifications: D32/33; A1; Level 3 Award in Assessing
• Teaching Qualification
• L3 Personal Trainer Qualification
• Full UK/EU driving license
• Flexibility and willingness to travel
• Excellent communication skills
• Competency in using IT applications
• £23,000.00 + Bonus
• Laptop and Mobile Phone
• Generous Car Allowance
• Ongoing CPD
Full Time Permanent contract, this post is available to start immediately.
Job Location: North West
Closing Date: Monday 17th June 2021
Interviews: Week Commencing 24th June 2021
To apply you must apply to the job advert or please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org