BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
vacancy information below
Fitness Leisure and Management Training Limited (FLM Training) is a training provider offering a wide range of Work Based Apprenticeships and Professional Development Courses in the Sport, Leisure and Management sectors. Based in the North West of England, we pride ourselves on quality and reliability. We have effective working relationships and partnerships with several Leisure Trust and Councils providing continuous professional development through Apprenticeships and CPD Training programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will have a proven track record in Business Development. He/she will be responsible for communicating with potential customers through telephone, e-mail, events and client meetings to expand the existing customer base. The role is specifically to promote Apprenticeships and sell approved training qualifications, in-house and bespoke CPD training programmes. The main aim of the role is to promote and recruit Apprenticeships in Sport & Active Leisure and Management, as well as to sell and up sell various CPD training products to clients depending on the business needs, to achieve new business and exceed Apprenticeship start targets. Reporting to and working alongside the Company Director, the role holder will be expected to develop, monitor and analyse an effective marketing and promotion strategy to meet the targeted in-learning Apprenticeship numbers. They will be expected to build strong relationships, with the customers.
The role of the Business Development Manager is to:
- Develop, monitor and analyse an effective marketing and promotion strategy
- Promote and recruit Apprenticeships in Sport & Active Leisure and Management
- Work alongside the Company Director to help achieve the Apprenticeship in-learning numbers
- Expand existing customer base to meet targets.
- Reporting against monthly targets.
Ideally, you will have:
- A marketing background, preferably with a recognised qualification in this field.
- Experience of Government funded training programmes and Ofsted.
- Full UK/EU driving license.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competency in using IT applications.
The salary for this role is £25k – £30k + bonus’s and is dependent on previous experience and qualifications.
In addition you will also receive: –
- Laptop/Web n Walk
- Phone Allowance
- Car Allowance
- Ongoing CPD
Permanent contract. This post is available to start immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 /year
Job Location: Manchester
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com