Emergency First Aid At Work Courses
If your risk assessment indicates that first aid training covering emergency protocols only, is sufficient for your workplace, this one-day course will help you meet your regulatory requirements.
The Emergency First Aid at work course would provide you with the skills and knowledge to perform first aid on those who have suffered from an injury or illness, this skill set can be used across many different applications, may it be in fitness or in a workplace.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
Learners will cover:
- Understand the role of the first aider including reference to the use of available equipment and the need for recording incidents and actions
- Understand the importance of basic hygiene in first-aid procedures
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious and/or in seizure
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding and/or in shock
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
- Recognise the presence of major illness and apply general first aid principles in its management
1 day practical course
Venues: Various Locations Across the North West
If you would like to find out more about our emergency first aid at work course, get in contact with a friendly advisor today.
Course Dates & Locations
Courses in various locations including:
Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Preston, Cheshire, Blackpool