Diploma in Sports Massage (Level 3)
Q) Why do this course?
A) To make you even more popular, obviously! Whether you want to take your first step towards becoming a Massage Therapy Guru or you just want to add it to your current PT skill set, this course is for you.
Q) Perfect, what's involved?
Jump on the 6 day course for a mixture of theory and practical work with your “mad about massage” FitAsylum™ pro. It's pretty hands on (see what we did there?) so be prepared to massage and be massaged. Then, when you know your effleurage from your petrissage, you’ll whizz through a multiple choice exam and show us your skills on a practical assessment.
Q) So then I'm a qualified Sports Massage Therapist?
Yep. Whether it’s general maintenance, tension relief, pre-event prep, post-event or injury recovery, you’ll be fixing people left right and centre. Clinic, spa, sports club or an add on for PT clients, whichever’s your bag.
Q) Can I get funding?
A) Yep, the qualification can be fully funded through the Governments Advanced Learning Loans, alternatively we offer intrest free payments, just give Vikki a call in the office and she'll give you all the options.
Q) Awesome, where do I sign up?
A) Give us a call, we'll book you on the course closest to you.
Q) I'd like a bit more info on the course content?
A) No problem, check out the links below for the technical geeky stuff.
Course Dates & Locations
Holmes Chapel - 7 Day Course
- Course Start Date - Wednesday 1st August 2018
- Thursday 2nd August 2018
- Friday 3rd August 2018
- Wednesday 15th August 2018
- Thursday 16th August 2108
- Friday 17th August 2018
- Assessment Day - Friday 31st August 2018
Bolton - 7 Day Course
- Course Start Date - Saturday 8th September 2018
- Sunday 9th September 2018
- Saturday 22nd September 2018
- Sunday 23rd September 2018
- Saturday 6th October 2018
- Sunday 7th October 2108
- Assessment Day - Saturday 20th October 2018
Course Now Full
- Course Start Date - Monday 30th April 2018
- Tuesday 1st May 2018
- Wednesday 2nd May 2018
- Tuesday 15th May 2018
- Wednesday 16th May 2108
- Thursday 17th May 2018
- Assessment Day - Thursday 24th May 2018